Cid Splash Logo Cid Splash Logo

Pretty good

A little random, but cool. I like it for an intro. Maybe make the text different, and/or add a background.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Excellent

It is phenomenal. Keep up the good work.

Madness 1 Tribute Madness 1 Tribute

Short

It wasn't too bad, but it definitely was too short.

The UnFunny Movie The UnFunny Movie

Not exactly my kind of thing.

But I can tell you put some work into it, and artistically speaking it was pretty good. 3/5

Build Me Up Buttercup Build Me Up Buttercup

Haha, sooooo random!

It's not perfect, but there are many parts that make me laugh. Coupled with what is quite possibly the greatest song in the world, you guys have created a winner.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Yep, you basically got it.

It's sad but true, That's really all that anyone on NG wants to see anymore. (I like how TN was in there for like, a second.)

Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

Awesome!

Anyone who voted less than 5 should have their account deleted. John Su, you are the best artist on ng! I kind of missed you're frame-by-frame animations, but for a week and a half, that was phenomenal!

Daft Punk Digital Love Daft Punk Digital Love

You ruin it.

No seriously, you ruin a good thing. Daft Punk is awesome, you suck. You can't draw. Any and everything that you dont steal from something awesome, sucks. So therefor, the work you do is only mediocre because other peoples awesome work, and your crap, combine to make it that way. So its safe to assume that if you would have never made this flash, the world would have been a better place.

PeelyPipe responds:

Mediocre means average, not spetacular, the word you're looking for is awful, horrible, etc. Please work on your grammar before writing any reviews, and spellcheck. No one is ever going to take you serious (Including me).

Sonic RPG eps 5 Sonic RPG eps 5

unoriginal

THis game is a combination of final fantasy, sonic, and dragon ball z. Not that its all that bad, just unoriginal.

and you level up at the end and you dont get to use it, thats gay.

MidNightMaren responds:

.......Thnks ofr the 8 though

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

excellent

definatly better than normal sprite movies.