This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Interesting Concept

but tends to be glitchy and wasn't exactly awesome

-RetroSplode- -RetroSplode-

Nothing too new or interesting

Yeah it's cool, but it's been done many times, and better. Geometry wars has you beat. Sorry man, good luck on your future games though. You got to think original.

FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A FHTH: Chapter 2 - Part A

Finish it for god's sake!!!

Why must you always do this! I can't stand the suspense between episodes!

LoneLyBoy16 responds:

Everyone loves suspense, thats what makes it interesting. Dont worry I post a journal when Part-B comes out, not too far from being done!

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Wonderful

Same great game, new awesome visual effects. Everything I would expect from a commercial game! Please keep up the amazing work!!!

FHTH: Chapter 1 FHTH: Chapter 1

Great game

Too short. WAAAY too short. And it was glitchy at times. But great idea and great story. Until it ended...

Clear Vision Clear Vision

Well Done

Its been done before, but yours wasn't too bad. Definitely need to get rid of the sticks.

Not bad overall.

Daani responds:

As you can see, there are a lot of sticklovers out there that enjoyed the game.

Some like sticks, some don't.

Wiggi Walk! Wiggi Walk!

Can get tedious

on level 7 there is totally a fruit outside the level if you jump right at the beginning.

Not a bad game.

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Awesome

i like what you've done, though it doesn't seem too useful. What you need to do is make something for posting on the forum, where you can have multiple threads open and it tells you when someone replys. That'd be cool.

SPS Virtual Programmer SPS Virtual Programmer

Umm,

To the guy below, the "kill yourself because you dont have a girlfriend" was funny. Maybe it was cruel to you because you dont have one AND have thought about suicide.

Umm, im sure you know this, but that flash sucked. I don't even see how it passed.

Wiggi Maze Wiggi Maze

Umm

It's not that bad of a game, it's just not fun. Also, i got annoyed with moving my hands from keyboard to mouse. Maybe make up be yes and down be no.

Sorry I couldn't offer more advice, I just didn't think it was fun.

Lantay77 responds:

Thanks for reviewing, but I'm not going to change the controls its not that big of a deal to me.